Tenuta Maria Teresa Fattoria Bernicchi 2008 IGT Toscana red wine

Wine name Maria Teresa “Fattoria Bernicchi”
Denomination Cabernet IGT Toscana rosso
Vintage 2008
Production area Tenuta Maria Teresa, Colline Lucchesi
Oenologist Guido Martinetti
Oenologist mainly sandy with presence of magnesium and silicium
Grape variety Cabernet Sauvignon and Franc with one-third of Syrah
Exposure Facing South
Average vineyards 13 years
Altitude 100 mt a.s.l.
Training system guyot
Vine stocks per ha 5500
Yield per ha in Kg 4000
Average year production 2.500 bottles/year

Vinification Crushing and destemming, skin maceration at 28/30° C for ten days, malolactic fermentation in stainless steel vats.
Maturing The wine aged in French barrique for 12 months: 60% in new barriques, the remaining 40% in used ones with only one passage
Bottle ageing At least 6 months
Colour Rich ruby red colour with a burgundy edge
Bouquet Well-rounded and deep, with hints of red berries, cut grass and field balm.
Taste Balanced and harmonius, with a marked but not aggressive tannin and a long finish.
Alcohol 14 % by Vol
Ph 3,81
Dry extract 29.08 gr/l

MARIA TERESA FATTORIA BERNICCHI - PRIZES AND AWARDS

ANTEPRIMA VINI DELLA COSTA TOSCANA 2018

Anteprima Vini della Costa Toscana will enchant Lucca again! Visit the stand of Tenuta Maria Teresa in Real Collegio on May 5th and 6th to discover our five organic wines and taste and smell the flavors of our territory!

2 years ago
437 views
No Comments
FATTORIA BERNICCHI 2013 AWARDED AT CONCOURS INTERNATIONAL DES CABERNETS

Our wine received a silver medal in the prestigious Concours International des Cabernets which took place on April 25th in Paris.

4 years ago
271 views
No Comments

Vuoi acquistare i nostri prodotti? VIsita lo shop!